Thursday, 2 February 2012

Crystallized Crystal Head Vodka Bottle

Hi Guys
Here's a little non cricut/svg related project I have been working on recently - its a crystal covered Crystal Head Vodka bottle.  This one is a miniature bottle (50ml size).





Click the link below for more info on Crystal Head Vodka


http://crystalheadvodka.com/welcome


This was my first attempt at crystallizing anything and i'm really pleased with the way its turned out :-)  The pictures below show the original glass bottle next to my crystallized version.



I used Swarovski 2028 non-hot fix crystals in size SS10 and SS6 and Strass 244 glue.  I bought a factory pack of the SS10 crystals, there are 1440 crystals in a factory pack, but I still had a few left at the end.  The crystals and glue are from a company called Scatter Crystals here in the UK, here is a link to their website:


http://www.scattercrystals.co.uk/

Cori x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...