Sunday, 1 January 2012

My first published card! - Cricut Magazine Holidays Idea Book

Here is my first published card - I am so happy LOL!


I submitted this shaped wreath Merry Christmas card to Northridge Publishing in May 2011 and they accepted it for inclusion in the Cricut Magazine Holiday Ideas book 2011, which was released on the 1st December 2011.  It is a shaped card made using the 'Joys of the Season' cartridge, shown below for size comparison.




My card is featured on pages 46 and 47 of the Cricut Holidays Book 2011


Cori x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! What a great honor! And so deserving. You do such amazing work! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and I wanted to let you know that I will be featuring on Friday the 21st of this month on my Fantabulous Friday post on the Fantabulous Cricut blog. Come check it out next week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...