Thursday, 14 July 2011

West Highland White (Westie)

This gorgeous little fellow is now available as a SVG from my Etsy shop (Cori's Cards).  He is a West Highland White or a Westie.  If you are interested in purchasing the SVG on Etsy, please click on the link below: 


West Highland White SVG on Etsy


Below are some pics of the SVG made into a shaped card.




If you like this image check out my store on Cafepress, where you can purchase items with this image printed on them.  See link on the top right of this page.


Cori x

3 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute! I just love your style. New follower to your awesome blog. You are very creative.

    Would love for you to stop by my blog sometime. I usually have some free svg files to download.

    Jani
    www.papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jani
    I just stopped by your blog and joined you as a follower. You have some really cool creations on your blog and Etsy shop, love the butterfly cards a lot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cori! I also found your blog through Jani. She really has some awesome projects and patterns on her blog. I just love this little Westie. Very cute. I hope you will come visit my blog some time, and if you like - we can follow one another. Just let me know if you like my blog. Also, Jani was part of an awesome blog hop this week.
    Hope to see you visit soon at:
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
    Blessings to you,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...