Thursday, 30 June 2011

Farmville Cow

I just found out that June was National Dairy Month so here is a cute cow from Farmville.  I just love the animals from Farmville, they are so easy to convert into a SVG, the illustrations are lovely and clean! 


Unfortunately I didn't have any cool paper in when i cut this one, but I think it would look crazy cut with zebra or tiger paper LOL!  I will try and make another version with spots on it so it can be made in black and white like a fresian cow


To download the SVG right click on the link below to open in a new tab and follow the instructions on 'How to Download my SVG's' on the right hand side of this page.


Farmville Cow SVG

2 comments:

  1. Cute cow - plan to use "You moooooooooove me" for an anniversary card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, will be working on a black and white version soon :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...