Monday, 30 May 2011

Snoopy



I made this cool Snoopy shaped card for my birthday (I'm sure that making my own card is probably a bit sad but hey my other half is not that interested in the Cricut so I had to right? LOL!)


Snoopy was my fave cartoon character as a kid so I thought I would put together a SVG of him asleep on his kennel.




To download the SVG right click on the link below to open in a new tab and follow the instructions on 'How to Download my SVG's' on the right hand side of this page.


Snoopy on Kennel SVG

7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I used to love Snoopy too. Thanks so much for sharing your file!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the SVG! It is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Thank you for sharing the file.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is lovely, unfortunatelly I can't donwload the svg file, In google drive I don't find the "FILE" on the top left

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love this file. I followed the steps with the right click and all but there is no file on top left corner nor download original file. How do we get the file to download with card base and all? TIA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love this file. I followed the steps with the right click and all but there is no file on top left corner nor download original file. How do we get the file to download with card base and all? TIA

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...