Thursday, 19 May 2011

Lhasa Apso

Hi Everyone
I decided to start my own shop on Etsy called Diamante Diva (previously known as Cori's Cards) and will be selling cards and SVG's.  The first SVG I am selling is this cute Lhasa Apso dog.



I made it into a shaped card - surprise surprise!





If you are interested in purchasing the Lhasa Apso SVG please click on the link below to go straight to the listing or click on the Etsy link on the right hand side of this page.


Lhasa Apso SVG on Etsy





2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the SVGs you create are wonderful! I am so happy I found your blog and thanks for listing mine on your side bar. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and thanks for following the blog - glad you like the SVG's. Cori x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...