Monday, 25 April 2011

Farmville Chick for Easter

I just had to squeeze this cute chick in before Easter is over!


This is a shaped card made from plain white, black, yellow and orange card.  The image is from Farmville - I believe its supposed to be a duckling, but I think it looks like a chick!





I tried something new with this card and added the mound that the chick is standing on (the green part) to the original image to enable the chick to stand up.  But I got a little confused as to how to merge the original image to the mound without losing the cut out area around the feet ?-  so I have saved this as 2 SVG's.  One is the chick on its own the other is an outline of the chick on the mound.  So you have the option of using the mound or not.  


CHICK SVG


CHICK ON MOUND

To download the SVG right click on the link to open in a new tab and follow the instructions on 'How to Download my SVG's' on the right hand side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...