Thursday, 3 March 2011

Owl Card


I am so in love with my latest creation - here he is.  


Super cute owl shaped card made from plain white, black, pink and lilac card.  Oh and some yellow card for the beak and feet too!  Finished off with crystals for eyes.  



I haven't decided who i'm going to give him to yet but I think I may add a message or maybe just their name onto his chest area.  Really pleased with how he turned out and because of the positioning of the feet the card stands up perfectly, even with that big head LOL!


The SVG is available to download by right clicking on the link below to open in a new tab and follow the instructions on 'How to Download my SVG's' on the right hand side of this page



OWL SVG


The original image has centres for the owls eyes, but i wasn't 100% happy with them and decided to use crystals for them instead.  Enjoy x

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...