Friday, 11 February 2011

Paper Roses

I just thought I'd share this cool idea for Valentines Day




I saw a tutorial by Wendy at Dozi Design for these cool paper roses- see link below:
http://dozidesign.blogspot.com/2008/05/paper-flower-tutorial.html


Mine aren't quite as good as hers but not bad for a first attempt :-)  I added a crystal in the centre to disguise the wooden sticks, I may still add some green paper around the sticks and possibly some leaves? just to hide any rough edges!  The roses are attached to the wooden sticks using mini glue dots




I decorated an old glass jar with some stripey paper (i think this one is part of the Loopy Love collection by Doodlebug) and used a Woodware punch for the hearts.

1 comment:

  1. your vase of flowers are stunning...well done :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...