Sunday, 16 January 2011

Tattoo Style Card

I know Mothers Day is still a while away (April in the UK-I think!!) But I recently saw a gorgeous heart with wings and a scroll on a Cricut cartridge - I think it was the 'Rock Princess' one.  Anyway as I have SCAL now i'm trying not to purchase any more cartridges so I created my own similar image. Here it is



The 'Mam' on the scroll was added using stickers.  My mam is a bit of a rock chick so this tattoo style card will be perfect for her.  


The SVG is available to download by right clicking on the link below to open in a new tab and follow the instructions on 'How to Download my SVG's' on the right hand side of this page



WINGED HEART SVG

1 comment:

  1. love this...I wanted to be a cool rock chick but it never happened :-/...thanks for sharing the file xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...