Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Marmite Valentine Card

My other half loves Marmite!! 
A few years ago Marmite released a limited edition Champagne Marmite especially for Valentines Day, so I decided to make a Champagne Marmite Valentine Card.  Here it is.





I created a SVG file of the Champagne Marmite jar and imported it into SCAL.  Below is a picture of the card with an actual jar of Champagne Marmite, as you can see its not identical but cute all the same :-)



If you would like to download the SVG right click on the link below to open in a new tab and follow the instructions on 'How to Download my SVG's' on the right hand side of this page



MARMITE LOVE SVG

1 comment:

  1. great idea...I hate marmite and my other half loves it...ewww...thanks for sharing your file xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...