Friday, 14 January 2011

Dr Who Dalek Card

My dad is really into Dr Who and the Daleks so I decided to make him a Dalek shaped card for his birthday, here it is!






As you can see from the pictures, the card is mainly made from plain black and gold glitter card.  The original image of the Dalek is from Dean Fraser's 'Sprinfield Punx' blog - see link below.  He has some really cool artwork on his blog.  I took the Dalek image and made a few changes to it and then ran it through Inkscape to make it work with the SCAL (Sure Cuts A Lot) software.


http://springfieldpunx.blogspot.com/search/label/Doctor%20Who?updated-max=2010-07-23T12:10:00-06:00&max-results=20




2 comments:

  1. That's amazing! Would you be willing to share your cutfile? My little one would love this card! Thank you, Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool. My dad is also into Dr. Who, and I was looking for a father's day idea for him when I stumbled upon your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...