Friday, 19 November 2010

Flower Girl

Hi there
I am new to all this blogging lark so please bear with me! 
I thought i'd share a photo of one of my craft projects that I am currently working on.  This is a silhouette that I cut with my Cricut Expression and SCAL ('Sure Cuts a Lot') software.  I found the image online, I think it was originally a wall decal?  Anyway i thought it was cute, so did a tester with some grey and green card and added some crystals  and here is the end result.  Isn't she gorgeous?



I have a copy of the jpeg available for anyone who would like to use it, i just imported it straight into SCAL.  Click HERE

1 comment:

  1. I love the silhouette! She's gorgoeous and love the bling that you added!
    I just love what you did with this file - so artistic! Would you mind sharing where you found this image? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...